Microsoft 365 provides the tools and services you need to manage all kinds of devices through Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM). Microsoft Endpoint Manager is a secure and intelligent management solution that improves productivity and collaboration.
MEM provides IT with the flexibility to support diverse scenarios for both “bring your own device (BYOD) and corporate-owned devices.
MEM also helps us to solve the challenge of device management in today’s mobile and remote work environment.
MEM includes the following service and capabilities
- Microsoft Intune: Intune is a 100% cloud-based mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) provider for the apps and devices.
- Configuration manager: Configuration manager is an on-premises management solution to manage desktops, servers, and laptops that are on the network or internet based.
- Co-Management: Co-management combines your existing on-premises Configuration Manager investment with the cloud using intune and other Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Desktop Analytics: Desktop Analytics is a cloud-based service that integrates with Configuration Manager.
- Windows Autopilot: Windows Autopilot sets up and pre-configures new devices, getting them ready for use.
- Azure AD: Azure AD is used by Endpoint Manager for Identity o devices, users, groups, and multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Endpoint Manager admin center: This admin center is a one-stop site to create policies and manage your devices.